Friday, May 2, 2008

Classic Caballeros Collection

That's right, Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros have been released on dvd together! They are beautifully re-mastered and re-colored to bring new life to these classic films. The color in my opinion was great to begin with, but then I watched this new version. There are parts mainly in Caballeros where you can tell that the color restoration lacked maybe because of the mixture of live action and animation. Other than those couple of parts, the color is amazing. I did also just find out that they are releasing the classic feature The Sword in the Stone on special edition dvd on the 17th of this month. Oh, and Jeff from Iowa, put the corn down, step away from the corn, and watch this movie, you won't regret it. lol. Hope to hear what everyone thinks of this one. Oh, and I'm almost at 30 days! YAY! Here in a couple weeks I plan on posting a rough schedule for our days in Disney World. Stay tuned. Later.

5 comments:

Matt said...

¡Saludo Amigo! Tonight is movie night for my friends and I so I'm hoping that this movie will be out at Blockbuster so we can rent it. They probably won't like it but hey, they forced me to watch Alien vs. Predator (awful, horrid movie)last week, so it's payback time now!

¡Buenos noches!

Chris said...

Geez, haven't seen these guys in years! Looking forward to picking one up for the collection. :-)

Rae! said...

I love this one !!! Got to get it!!!!
Man you are getting closer to your trip.
We did 50's Prime Time. The food is good And man,our Aunt was tuff!!! She made A eat all her veggies!!! lol

Matt said...

Hey Jeff-

To answer your picture question... I can't take credit for the banner picture. I found it (somewhere) online.

But, when ever I do take pictures, I like to find non-traditional angles of the landmarks. Like the Liberty Square bridge for the castle.

Usually, if there is a garden somewhere around a building, that's where I'll take the picture.

I'll try to post some of my pictures to give you a better idea of what I'm saying.

Have fun on your trip!!!

Jeff W said...

Enjoyed Saludos.

I wrote a review the day it came out.

http://snowytundratraining.blogspot.com/2008/04/walking-through-latin-america.html

You may pass the corn now...