Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Schedule for Next Week!

Hey there everyone. How are you all? I am starting to get stuff ready for the trip! I'm so excited about this upcoming trip. I get to go with my parents and brother, like always, but this time I get to bring my girlfriend Jenea who hasn't been since she was 6. And, we found out a bit ago that my Aunt Lynn and her family will be down in the world the same time we are so we get to hang out with them while we are down there. And now, on with the schedule...

Day 1 - Monday, June 2 - Boring day of driving, and driving.....and driving. 
Day 2 - Tuesday, June 3 - More driving, we should be getting down into Orlando in the early afternoon. Our check in is at 3 o'clock but since we are driving, we may just go to the parks. Either way, we are making our first stop and the Magic Kingdom. We will be meeting up with my Aunt and Uncle and my three cousins and touring the park. We will be taking in Spectro Magic and Wishes the first night.
Day 3 - Wednesday, June 4 - Epcot! All day Epcot! I am really excited about this day. I'm sure we will take a break during the afternoon, but our park of the day is Epcot. We have a lunch ADR for the Coral Reef to celebrate my brother Josh's High School graduation. We will also be watching Illuminations, my favorite night time show. 
Day 4 - Thursday, June 5 -My girlfriend and I will be going to Blizzard Beach for Morning Extra Magic Hours on some no expiration tickets that are from a rain out day we had when we were down in 2001. We will probably be there for a 3ish hours and then head back the resort to change and head off the the Hollywood Studios to meet my parents. We get to see Toy Story Mania! This will be our park of the day and will end our night with Fantasmic. 
Day 5 - Friday, June 6 - We will be going to Animal Kingdom in the morning hopefully while it's still a bit cooler. We will have our first ride on Expedition Everest since it was 2005 the last time we were down and we are very excited. We will be leaving there in the early afternoon to head to Epcot early enough to have plenty of time to make it to Le Cellier for a dinner ADR. Then a night at Epcot. 
Day 6 - Saturday, June 7 - Another day at the Magic Kingdom re-riding attraction that we want and of course, having fun. We will be going to Downtown Disney to see Cirque Du Soleil, La Nouba. We are very excited to see the show since we have been wanting to see it for a while now. We will probably go out to around Downtown Disney after the show.
Day 7 - Sunday, June 8 - We are going to take the Magic Kingdom monorail loop and check out some of the Bay Lake Resort, we've always done that for some reason. We will probably stop at Magic Kingdom again just for the fun of it. My girlfriend and I will have to split and take the monorail from the TTC to Epcot for our early dinner ADR at the San Angel Inn at the Mexican Pavilion in World Showcase. After dinner, we are going to eventually go to the boardwalk to check that out, leave from there and head to Animal Kingdom to meet up with the parents and brother for a night at the Animal Kingdom.
Day 8 - Monday, June 9 - We are doing another morning at Epcot. Then another night at the Hollywood Studios. And of course, anything in between. 
Day 9 - Tuesday, June 10 - Our last day, sigh. We will be checking out and heading to Downtown Disney to walk around there for a while and then heading off to St. Genevieve. Going to the Beach for two days, then heading back home.

It seems like a lot less when I write it out. I am really excited and I know that it is going to be awesome. As some of you might know, if anyone is in the parks and want to find me, I will be in tie dye everyday so if you are in one of our parks on any given day, come find me. I will be trying to hit some extra magic hour evenings at each park to get some good night time pictures. I will be following up with a full trip report, day by day. Peace. I'm Going to Disney World! 

11 comments:

DebWDW said...

It seems like a really good plan! It would be great if you do trip reports!

I'll keep my eyes open for your tie-dye on Saturday and Sunday, since I'll be there for the weekend.

Heath said...

Sounds like you've got a great trip planned. I'm one jealous All About the Mouseketeer.

Matt said...

Man I'm jealous! Have fun!!!

Chris said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to the trip report!

DebWDW said...

You're leaving soon!!! Woo hoo!

DebWDW said...

It's Tuesday afternoon -- you are there in the World!! Yippee!!

Rae! said...

I hope you are having a good time!!!

DebWDW said...

It's Thursday and you are at Epcot. Does that mean Spaceship Earth? Nemo? and my favorite, Norway?!

DebWDW said...

It's Friday and I bet you had a blazing hot humid day at AK! Hope you made it out of there and over to breezy roomy Epcot by the afternoon!

DebWDW said...

It's Monday and it's a bummer that your trip is almost over. We can't to read some trip reports!

Matt said...

How did it go?