Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time takes so long...

"Well, no wonder you’re late! Why, this clock is exactly two days slow! Of course you’re late. Hahaha! My goodness. We’ll have to look into this. A-ha! I see what’s wrong with it! Why, this watch is full of wheels!" If only the Mad Hatter would say that to me! I will tell you what, I don't think there is a friday afternoon at work that can match to how slow a disney trip countdown seems. 18 days left and it creeping like there's no tomorrow. Which would be a truly unsettling idea seeing as I need tomorrow to come so I only have 17 days left. So yeah, that's where I am right now. I have slowly begun to get stuff together for the trip and of course, can't wait! I promise, I will be putting up our schedule, I just need time to make it cool. But anyways, I wonder if any of my fellow disney pals will be in the parks the same time I am? There might be a meet of some kind that could be arranged. Well, TTFN. Peace.

6 comments:

DebWDW said...

But you are 18 days away, and the rest of us are 60 days, or 72 days, or 127 days or hundreds of days!! It's so close -- just keep looking forward to it, because you know time is going to fly by once you're there!

You're going to Disney World!!!!

Heath said...

Wish I could say, "Meet you there." But unfortunately, my next trip is for the Marathon. Tick tock, tick tock, it will be here soon.

Rae! said...

You will be fine!

Jeff W said...

Save me Mr. Smee, Save me!!!

That darn croc, always ticking away...

DebWDW said...

Hey Jeff! I'm going to Disney World too! I just found out I have a business trip in Tampa the week of June 9. So I'll be at WDW the weekend before and the weekend after. Maybe we can meet in the parks while we're both there, just to say hello!

Anonymous said...

I WANT A SCHEDULE GOSH DARN IT!!! just kidding, but not really.