Friday, May 9, 2008

Figment Pigment


Hey there all, finally I am back with some news. I received my Disney Classics piece last week from the event. Figment Pigment is a wonderful piece. The color and the design of this piece is stunning. I was number 545 out of 750 matching signed pieces. This is actually only my second Disney Classics piece, my first is the large oriental mushroom from Fantasia. Anyway, just thought you might enjoy the pictures and I wanted to reassure everyone that I will be posting a lose schedule for our upcoming trip (25 days) to go along with my trip report right after we get back. Talk to you soon. Peace.

4 comments:

Rae! said...

That is so cool. It is signed and all .That is great!!!
You are getting closer to your trip!!!!

Chris said...

What a cool collectible, I'm jealous!

DebWDW said...

I wore a Figment shirt yesterday!

Wow, under 30 days! You're getting so close!

sambycat said...

nice! i need to look into more stuff like that.