Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time

A luxury that seems so small until there is none left. Hey there everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. Work has gotten extremely busy over the past couple of weeks and doesn't show signs of slowing down for a while. Add to that a complete life outside of work and there goes my day. I've been working about 50 to 60 hours a week lately so I am thinking I am going to have to cut the blog posts short. I still want to post, I have met some great people and love blogging. I might not be able to get posts out everyday like I have been and would prefer to do. Instead it will probably be every other day or every couple of days. I will still be around, as often as I can, so keep on visiting for new and hopefully entertaining stuff. Speaking of time though, 60 days until Disney! WOO HOO! 2 months away and I can already feel the days off of work. I can't wait, 8 days of no worries in the greatest Hakuna Matata in the country. Being able to take advantage of each day and do what we want to do when we want to do it. No paying for gas, no driving in rush hour traffic, no getting up at 4:30 in the morning, it's going to be amazing. So since the subject is time, I though this background from the ever wonderful Main Street would do the trick. Hope you all enjoy and I hope that you still come to visit because I will still be here posting. Peace.

4 comments:

Rae! said...

No worries!!!!

Heath said...

Don't sweat it Jeff, we'll take what we can get!! Oh, and I'm very jealous of the upcoming Disney trip.

Matt said...

That's cool Jeff. Take all the time you need.

DebWDW said...

We'll keep checking in! Can't wait to hear about the trip once you're there!

(Thanks for the enjoying the show - I was on Skype via a broadband card instead of a regular T1, and Bryan was trying some new settings - hopefully the funky audio didn't affect the show too much.)