Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Coming!

Hey there everyone, it's been a while. How is everyone? I am doing well, getting more and more excited about the upcoming vacation. We made some A.D.R.'s for the trip that I wanted to share. We have lunch at the Coral Reef, and dinner at Le Cellier. We also made one for my parents to have a dinner to themselves at the Brown Derby. My girlfriend and I are trying to make some dinner plans for one night, but we are having some trouble deciding where to go. Some of our ideas were Mama Melrose's, Portobello Yacht Club, or The San Angel Inn. Any other suggestions are welcome since we need to get our A.D.R. in STAT. Other than that, we might be planning to see Cirque De Solei. One of the main things I am looking forward to is taking as many night time pictures of the parks. I will be getting to all of the parks at least once a piece to get some night shots. Again, any suggestions of neat shots or angles is greatly appreciated. Thanks for any suggestions in advance and Peace. 49 days and counting!

4 comments:

Heath said...

If you're looking for a decent dinner for you and your girlfriend, allow me to suggest Yachtsman Steakhouse or Artist Point. I don't know where you're staying, but one is walking distance from Epcot and the other is a short boat/bus ride from the Kingdom. As for Cirque...I've been twice and can't recommend it enough. It's awesome!! If you can't tell, I'm jealous of your upcoming trip...have fun for all of us, and I can't wait to see the pics!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should take your girlfriend to San Angel Inn and then buy her a whole bunch of cool stuff.

DebWDW said...

Very high on my list is Chefs de France for lunch -- very reasonable, very good and the French waiters are c'est magnifique! They have ham & cheese sandwiches, quiche and french onion soup on the menu.

I also love Plaza Inn at MK for lunch or dinner. They have tasty sandwiches and burgers. The best thing is to eat light and save room for ice cream desserts!

MikeF. said...

How about a dinner show. Hoop dee doo is always a great time. I saw it 4 years ago and when we went in January '08 we got tickets for my mother and Stepfather. They had a great time as well.