Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Abrams Falls Flare


Abrams Falls Flare
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

So I've always wanted to share this shot because I really like it, but at the same time I kind of don't. I wish the color was perfect and the sun flare wasn't changing the tones in the shot. But at the same time, as I've spent time debating whether or not to post this one, I've grown to kind of like it. It's just a spur of the moment shot and I just happened to capture the flare that way. It ended turning out ok I suppose. Let me know what you all think about it. Extreme Sun Flare over Abrams Falls bad? or good? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I see what you mean. I love it in that it's very unique. The flare distorts the over all color, making the falls almost unrecognizable, but it gives it a warmer tone to it as well. I do like it... though I wish that one flare over the falls was in a different spot. Still a great pic though!