Thursday, December 16, 2010

Clingman's Dome Panoramic


Clingman's Dome Panoramic
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

I know that this isn't the best pano I've done, but I wanted to share the view with you all anyway. This is from the lookout tower atop Clingman's Dome in Smoky Mountain National Park. It is the highest point in the smokies and was a great view. The half mile incredibly steep trail up the hill to the lookout was easily the hardest walk we did all trip long. But this view was amazing and worth it. I took four shots facing away from the sun to see as far as possible. We were at just over 6,600 feet and it was awesome! I made HDR's of each single RAW file then put together my panoramic to try and bring out the details and a bit more distance. Enjoy!

Please View Large Size

No comments: