Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wishing A Merry Christmas


Wishing A Merry Christmas
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

My girlfriend and I were at my mom and dad's house for a family Christmas party over this past weekend. Amidts the chaos of 30 or 40 of our closest relatives I was able to get a couple shots of my mom's beautiful Christmas tree and some of her Disney ornaments. She always gets a few from the Christmas stores in WDW when we are down. And it seems that every time I post a shot that I took with my 50mm, I end up saying how much I love my 50mm. :) And I love that 50mm! LoL But I do want to extend a thanks to all of you that I've become friends with over the past year. I've really grown as a photographer from watching and talking with a lot of you. Thanks again and I hope you and yours all have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy!

No comments: