Thursday, December 12, 2013

POTD - ...Any Volunteers?

I got several things marked off the to do list this past trip. I hadn't been actually on the Liberty Belle Riverboat in quite some time. As it had no wait when everything else was a mad house, it was an easy choice. That was all in planning to get shots of the big attractions along the river. This had been a shot that I've wanted for quite some time. Shooting right down the barrel of the front door to the Haunted Mansion. This is quite easily my favorite attraction, which is great because I was deathly afraid of this attraction as a child and wouldn't ride it. LoL. I was actually pleased that we had some clouds roll in just as we rolled around the bend to the mansion. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: