Monday, December 2, 2013

POTD - Monorail Monday - Seeing Double

It wasn't until I was home, through editing the Olympus shots, and onto day 2 of shots from the Nikon before I noticed something about this shot. Completely by accident, while getting a good angle to shoot monorail orange here, I composed monorail gold in the frame as well. Got to love when a plan comes together, even if it wasn't a plan to begin with. We ended up with a lot of clouds that week, which I'm not stranger to living in St. Louis. Though we didn't have as many of those "classic Florida skies" as we normally do. We both decided this trip that so far, and we haven't been for the Holidays keep in mind, is our favorite time was our last trip which was right as Flower and Garden was starting in March. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: