Tuesday, December 31, 2013

POTD - Crossroads Of The World

I thought this would be a little fitting for the fact that we are at the intersection of another New Year. I've accomplished a lot this year. I quit smoking after over ten years with the habit. I also got a new camera in my Olympus OM-D E-M1, which I've been enjoying very much.

The best thing has to be proposing to my now fiance Jenea. As luck happens, the only date available on a weekend day in October for our wedding day was the 19. Which is the date on our first day at Walt Disney World, where I proposed in Epcot. We didn't even noticed until we booked the reception hall. LoL. Needless to say, that date got a whole lot more special.

Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I hope that everyone has a very happy and very safe New Year's Eve and a very Happy New Year!

Enjoy!

No comments: