Monday, December 9, 2013

POTD - Party On A Monday

I had a thought, since I'm on day five of six in our long holiday hours at work, that we all might need some smiles for Monday. I get four days off in December and average about a 65 hour week through the holidays. Which isn't ideal, but money is made so I can't complain. I also get to still share photos with you all. This is another bokeh pano with my good friends the gators at Port Orleans French Quarter. I really do love this technique, really increases ones versatility and it's really cool to see one of these finished from all the work that could go into them.

This is my first one that I've done with a really wide, almost pano wide, composition. I think it works well with the street and subjects, but want your opinions as well. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: