Friday, April 8, 2011

Cinderella - Showtime Saturday


Cinderella - Showtime Saturday
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

So as most of you know, I post my stuff around 7 o'clock (central time) after I get home from work and eat dinner. So I know I'm a bit early for Showtime Saturday, but I have to work in the mornings and it just works out better this way. :) Anyways, seeing and shooting the Main Street Electrical parade for the first time ever was a double blessing. It was a wonderful show and I got a chance to really capture and remember it. I'd noticed after the first day of our trip that for some reason, face characters and the like seem to be attracted to us and our bigger cameras. It seemed every time I turrned around I was getting a pose. When Cinderella past us by during the parade, I was hoping to zoom in and capture her for my cousin's nieces. To my surprise I looked through my camera looked up at the coach, then back through my camera and saw Cinderealla looking and waving straight down my camera! And it came out halfway decent too! I honestly was thinking I would be doing much character shooting over this past trip, but boy was I wrong! Enjoy!

No comments: