Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Wishes! - Fireworks Friday


First Wishes! - Fireworks Friday
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

So, posting this a little early before Friday actually starts, but I'm excited about my first Fireworks Friday! The first time that I shot Wishes with my D90 and Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 combined with a 2 stop ND filter turned out quite promising. I adjusted my angle a bit during the middle of the show, but I actually liked this angle that included the crowd. The only downside to the Magic, Memories, and You show is the scrim they put up in the middle of the balcony for the projections. I would've much preffered a nice clean castle, but nevertheless I like what I ended up with. Please let me know what you all think because as it's my first shot at this, pun intended, I would appreciate any and all constructive feedback. Enjoy!

No comments: