Friday, April 1, 2011

Eclectic Sounds - Showtime Saturday


Eclectic Sounds - Showtime Saturday
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

Thought I would throw my hat into the ring for a little bit of the Showtime Saturday scene. This performer is located in the Animal Kingdom in the Asian area of the park. I believe it's between Flights of Wonder and the Yak and Yeti Restaurant. I'm not sure what she was playing but they were made out of bamboo and sounded quite nice. In this shot, she was playing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" and it was beautiful eclectic. We were fortunate to catch her performing again when we back in Animal Kingdom later in the week and her performances are quite enjoyable. If anyone knows a bit more about this wonderful performer please let me know becuase I scoured the web last night and couldn't seem to find anything about her. Enjoy!

No comments: