Monday, April 25, 2011

A Wonderful Evening


A Wonderful Evening
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

After leaving DHS a little earlier than everyone else in our group, Jenea and I headed back to the resort to change. We had a dinner ADR at Jiko which was a new experience for the both of us. We had the dinning plan so it was a good opportunity for us to try it. We started dinner with the Taste of Africa appetizer that was just beautifully done and very good. For entrees, we both go the Fillet Mignon with roasted potatoes and fresh green beans. One of the best dinners we had on our last trip. Dessert was equally yummy and delightful. Our dinner experience (and that's what I would call it at Jiko) was just shy of three hours and had we had to pay for the meal out right, we both agreed that it would have been worth every penny. The dinning plan just made it that much easier despite it being a 2 table service credit restaurant. I encourage all of those of you who have not dined at this restaurant to do so as soon as you can! :) After our dinner we were meeting the family in Epcot for Illuminations. Of course I was not about to leave an opportunity to shoot the AKL lobby at night. I went up to the bridge, set up my tripod and snapped this one. I really knocked down the reds because they were extremely strong. I know the lights are a bit bright, but I didn't want to lower the exposure and lose the bottom half. So as always please let me know what you think and Enjoy!

No comments: