Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Magic, Memories, and You!


Magic, Memories, and You!
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

As many others have posted before me, I add one of my shots of the Magic, Memories, and You castle projection show to the pool. Like many of you have heard from me I was really impressed by this show. The seemlessness of the projections were brilliant as well as the flow of the show. Like this scene, I really liked how the vines grew up from the bottom of the castle, the movement of the projections was also a great part of this great show! If there's anyone that hasn't seen it, please make a point to do so, it's classic Disney magic hard at work. I was very surprised at how well my D90 did cranked up to an ISO of 6400. Fast enough to capture the show with surprisingly low amounts of noise. I was quite happy with how well this show photographed and look forward to hearing what you all think of it. Enjoy!

No comments: