Monday, April 23, 2012

POTD - Golden Festival Dreams

Golden Festival Dreams by DisHippy
Golden Festival Dreams, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I'm back and still alive everyone! It's been a whirlwind week for me. I had my last day at Sears on Thursday, we found out we were moving this weekend instead of the middle of May, and finally today was my first day at my new job at Creve Coeur Camera. The move went swimmingly as far as moves go. My first day was exciting for the new camera knowledge I will be introduced to along the way at this job. I will say though, through all this craziness and for how busy I was, I really missed being here on Flickr and sharing some photos.

Of course when I miss Flickr, I start thinking of photos from Disney, so that's what I went with for today. This is from golden hour the first night of our last trip, which was just at the start of Flower and Garden Festival. This bed and the bed over by the Imagination Pavilion were the biggest highlights for me personally. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: