Sunday, April 15, 2012

POTD - Spring Flower Sunday

Spring Flower Sunday by DisHippy
Spring Flower Sunday, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Keeping with the theme of our "aquarium" tour of the Missouri Botanical Gardens (MOBOT) with my new rokinon fisheye lens. These were freshly planted pansy flowers. I was able to get a nice low, close, and wide angle on the bed, and I was able to get that sun in the corner too. I have to say I was a bit worried about how this lens would preform shooting into the sun, being a fisheye, but it handled it quite well. I know I'm loving stretching the curves at angles with this lens, I think it's really going to compliment my style and cannot WAIT to get this lens to a Disney park. Please let me know what you all think as any comments or suggestions would be welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: