Thursday, April 5, 2012

POTD - Things May Get Fishy

Things May Get Fishy by DisHippy
Things May Get Fishy, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.
In catching up on my blog reading, I came across Tom Bricker's review of the Rokinon 8mm fisheye lens. Some of you may know, I've been looking at this lens for quite a while. When I read Tom's review, I found out that they had released another version of this lens that has an auto exposure chip built in so it will meter on my D90. My new lens is something I already know is going to be a great addition to my bag. The couple of test shots I've taken with it around the house are a lot of fun so I can't wait for some good weather on a day off to get this bad boy outside. :) I know a lot of great photographers shoot with this lens, I hope I can do it justice.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Can't wait to see some shots! I don't think my camera can have lens attachements (it's a Nikon coolpix - I'm not a professional yet, lol), but if it could, I'd definitely would want to try this lens!

Anonymous said...

I use the Nikkor fisheye....I know you are going to love your fisheye lens. I bought a cheap fisheye for $99 to try out and see if I would like one and I loved it. I have already seen some of your fisheye work....nice.