Sunday, March 16, 2014

POTD - Morning Dew Bathing

I will have to say, after having shot with one at MOBOT a couple of weeks ago, the Olympus 75mm f/1.8 prime lens has to be one of the sharpest lenses to date for the micro four thirds system. A tack sharp lens with the most beautiful bokeh with all that compression. With a 150mm equivalent, it is a bit challenging to use, especially for a wide shooter like myself. The more I shoot though, the more I find that I'm usually at one side of the spectrum or the other, with little middle ground. I seem to shoot well at really wide, and surprisingly, really tight angles. Just shows my growth over the years I suppose, at least that's the hope! :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: