Thursday, March 13, 2014

POTD - Ruins On The Walls

I see so few photos from Animal Kingdom which has always really surprised me. I never have enough time in DAK personally. Of course, I do know that this park gets unusually warm due to the lush vegetation and areas of the parks where crowds tend to bottleneck.

I will say this to all of you, do a second half of the day at Animal Kingdom after your really hot morning. Towards the end of the trip, we went back to DAK just to walk around, and to have dinner. On top of some good detail shooting around the Expedition Everest area and a great meal at Yak and Yeti, we were treated to one of the best sunsets I've ever seen inside a Disney park.

Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: