Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blue Sky Disney - A New Disney Group On Flickr

Brilliantly RadiantPrepare for an Expedition

Blue Sky Disney, a group on Flickr.

About Blue Sky Disney
This group is for all those great shots we all get from the Disney parks that are made even better by some great sky! Any kind of sky will work, cloudy, clear, or otherwise. I just ask that all shots you submit be either outside or looking outside, and of course featuring our beautiful sky!

I see so many shots from my "home park" at WDW where that great Florida sky is a big part of the composition.

Don't think that limits this group to just WDW, I want to see clouds and Disney from around the World!

I'm putting a two a day limit on the group so everyone's shot get a chance to be viewed by all. I will be sharing as many of these on twitter as well to spread the Disney love.

Have fun and please, if you add a photo, please be considerate and comment on someone elses. It's only curtious and will not be enforced. Just play nice! :) Enjoy!

No comments: