Saturday, May 21, 2011

An Evening Rush On The Boardwalk


An Evening Rush On The Boardwalk
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

This was a shot from our last night as we strolled around the Epcot resort area after watching Illuminations one last time before we had to leave the magic for home. As we came past the Swan and Dolphin resorts, we started feeling a very light drizzle start to fall. Knowing that with this usually comes a considerable Florida rain, I started rushing from location to location of the shots I knew I wanted to try and get. Didn't get quite the number of shots that I wanted, but we missed the hard rain and got some decent shots. Two shots after this one we found ourselves ducking into the store on the Boardwalk to escape the heavy rain. Please let me know what you all think as I'm still sharpening my night time processing skills. Enjoy!

No comments: