Friday, May 27, 2011

Showtime Saturday - Welcome To Main Street!


Showtime Saturday - Welcome To Main Street!
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

Here we are on our first morning in the Magic Kingdom. I did not like the fact that this shot was backed by an under construction Confectionary. I do think, however, that the foreground makes up for it. I know I've said a couple times that many of the WDW Cast Members love to interact with those of us with larger cameras. I think it just captures their attention a little easier. The Fire Chief was driving the Fire Engine around Town Square with the Mayor of Main Street. He saw me put my camera to my eye over on the curb and instantly started to ham it up for the camera. One thing I will always love about Walt Disney World is that they don't have employees, they have cast members. And I think that anyone that has never been there, doesn't understand this fact. Please let me know what you all think and as always, Enjoy!

No comments: