Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fiery Reverse Fountain


Fiery Reverse Fountain
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

\As everyone agrees, one of our favorite spots in all of Epcot as photographers has to be the Imagination Pavilion and the surrounding area. This shot highlights just one of those elements in the reverse waterfall fountain. I've always been drawn to this area because of all the kinetic asthetics and it only made sense that it would follow me into my photography. This is one of the nights I was able to sneak away from the family a bit for some night shooting around Epcot. This is a 3 shot HDR bracketed -2 0 +2 and merged in photomatix. Please let me know what you think, as night shooting and especially night HDR shooting was a bit more a challenge for me than I originally thought it would be. Enjoy!

No comments: