Friday, May 13, 2011

Jazz In The Morning


Jazz In The Morning
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

On the last morning of our trip, I made it a point to make time to walk around the resort one last time. I was able to get under the giant shell by the main pool to get a close up ultra wide shot of some more jazz jamming gators. As I've said in some of my last posts, Port Orleans French Quarter was a fantastic resort. I would recommend this resort to anyone for around a week long trip. It's a great relaxed resort during the day so on those extended trips, it's a place you end up wanted to go back to in the middle of the day. Extremely peaceful to wander at night. Nice sized food court with a lot of options for all meals. I will say that if you've never stayed at French Quarter, make it a point to book a trip there at some point. My favorite resort is the Polynesian, but the new rooms at FQ were really quite nice, and less than half the price per night. :) Enjoy!

No comments: