Friday, November 8, 2013

POTD - Best Way To End

Best Way To End by Jeff.Hamm.Photography
Best Way To End, a photo by Jeff.Hamm.Photography on Flickr.

My fiance (still weird saying that) Jenea told me I had to post one of these soon. I figured today was as good as any. On our last night, we were in Animal Kingdom doing some shooting in Asia, we decided a bit before 5:30 to have dinner at Yak and Yeti. I will say to anyone who hasn't tried this restaurant, though it is pretty normal Asian style fair, it was very good and we had a great view from the upstairs windows.

After we left the restaurant, this was about 6:20, I wanted to shoot Everest from across the water. We made our through around to the Flame Tree BBQ seating area. It was totally empty due to the park closing at 6:00. It was kind of cloudy and it didn't look like anything was going to happen. Jenea looked back as we were walking away, and Everest is getting blasted by gold light!

Then everything turned beautiful shades of gold, purple, and pink. I of course ran right to the Tree of Life after shooting Everest and got this. In my opinion, this is the best one from the night. This was quite easily the most epic sunset I've ever gotten to shoot. Lucky enough for me I was in one of my favorite parks in my favorite place.

This was the best was to end what was the best trip I've ever had to Walt Disney World. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: