Saturday, November 16, 2013

POTD - Hometown Fall

Hometown Fall by Jeff.Hamm.Photography
Hometown Fall, a photo by Jeff.Hamm.Photography on Flickr.

I pretty much sucked it up when it came to shooting the fall colors around St. Louis this year. The week after we got back from our Disney trip were peak colors, but my days off that week were occupied. I did happen to snag a few of the remaining color. This is one from the office building complex that sits behind my store. We had a late break in the clouds on the horizon one evening, so I ran with my camera down where these Bradford Pear trees really throw so nice color in the fall. I think I'll start posting the more non-Disney photos on the weekends. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: