Wednesday, November 20, 2013

POTD - Chandeliers, Shields, And Bokeh Panos

Another of my bokeh panos from Animal Kingdom Lodge. Like I said with the pano of the mask, I was realistically not counting on these stitching together very easy, with all the lines and similar colors shades. Just like the other though, this one came out just fine the first time around. I really like the way this looks in this style, lets you see a little more of the lodge, but leaves you wanting to see more. I wanted to post this because it's another example of that little Olympus PEN E-PL5 really performing. Also, I wanted to post it because my new Olympus E-M1 just shipped last night and should be here Thursday! :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: