Wednesday, November 13, 2013

POTD - Bokehrama With The Gators

When I first got into shooting Bokeh Panoramas, I instantly thought of this shot. Our trip before this last one, as some of you know, was spent staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. These musical gators were a highlight of that trip for sure. I knew that I wanted to head back there on this past trip to get some more shooting done.

Like I've said before, I didn't do near as much of this bokeh pano shooting as I would have liked. Yet all of them that I took turned out and were very intentional so it's hard for me to complain. Plus I have another reason to head back down, like I need one of those.

Like we did all of our stay here, we commented again that the poor drummer still doesn't have a drumstick. Wouldn't I know that minutes after this shot was taken I saw a cast member measuring out his new drumstick. lol. Please let me know what you all think as this is a developing skill for me and would love feedback to help improve it. Any comments or suggestions you share will be both welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: