Friday, November 22, 2013

POTD - Peering Through The Glass

I had a lot of fun the second to last day of our trip touring the Monorail resorts. We started that morning with our group breakfast at Kona Cafe, which was a ton of fun as always with that group. From there, Jenea, Ben (wdwben), and myself went on to the Grand Floridian for some shopping and photo taking. Then onto Contemporary for more of the same, this is where we split off from Ben as he was heading back home in the area. We boated over the Wilderness Lodge and back just so I could do some shooting. All that and we ended up back at the Polynesian, and a Dole Whip later I was having tons of fun shooting the Tiki statues around the gift shop. Jenea and I couldn't stop laughing about this one, I know it's been there for a while now, but it still cracks me up for whatever reason. :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: