Monday, November 11, 2013

POTD - Monorail Monday - Something More Contemporary

Today I'm excited to finally be able to participate in Monorail Monday once again. This shot actually has a bit of a story with it. Waiting at the Magic Kingdom station for the monorail, I have my Nikon D90 all setup to shoot the other direction as the monorail pulled into the station.

"I hope it's Monorail Red, that would really pop against this cloudy sky," I said to Jenea.

Just then guess what pops out of Contemporary heading towards the Magic Kingdom, Monorail Red. Monorail Yellow had also started over from Grand Floridian at that same moment. Lucky for me, I had quickly setup my Olympus and left it in the very capable hands of my fiance Jenea it capture this one while I was at her back getting my Monorail Yellow. That means, today's Monorail Monday shot was a two-for for me. :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: