Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Album Review

1. Alice in Wonderland

2. In a World of My Own

3. I'm Late

4. The Caucus Race

5. How D'Ye Do and Shake Hands

6. The Walrus and the Carpenter

7. All in the Golden Afternoon

8. Alice in Wonderland

9. Twas Brillig

10. Very Good Advice

11. Unbirthday Song

12. March of the Cards

13. Finale


Hey there everyone, it's time for another album review.  I found this the other day on iTunes (not that I spend too much money there or anything). It is called "Alice In Wonderland: Music from the Score"  by the Camarata Chorus and Orchestra. This is a cool new twist on an already stunning soundtrack.  Alice in Wonderland is my favorite movie, and therefore the soundtrack is my favorite as well.  I wouldn't go as far as to say that this album is as good as the original, but is an interesting take on it.  There aren't to many odes to Alice since it was a very controversial film.  But that's a different story for another time.  But I were to rate it, I would give it a solid D-ticket rating. It's a great album and a good spin of the soundtrack so I would say if you are a fan of the original soundtrack, you can't miss this.  


Peace

1 comment:

Rae! said...

These are great albums. Your page is looking good. I have some old parking passes from 1973-1976 to WDW. they cost 50 cents then, and admission was 3.75 per person. I have an A ticket in its booklet. An original map, Epcot center map.I also came across 2 comic books.One is before Walt pasted, and the other is after he pasted.