Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Aristocats Back on DVD


I went to my local Best Buy last night and picked up the newest release of The Aristocats.  This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid because of the great classic story and the memorable characters.  And now that I'm older I can appreciate the wonderful job that the Sherman Brothers did with the music for this movie. It's really crazy to put it into perspective as it's the 20th animated feature from Disney, and was premiered December 11, 1970. I only made it through the special features last night before I fell asleep, but I plan on watching what I'm sure will be a beautifully remastered classic Disney animated feature.  Can't wait for 101 Dalmatians next. You can pre-order it at the Disney store and get some free lithographs and an offer to pay 5 dollars more and get a little metal lunch box.  The release date for that movie is March 4, 2008. So yeah, let me know what you guys thought of the movie when and if you get it.  
Peace

1 comment:

Rae! said...

HI Jeff! I am Rae #38. I saw you post over on Jonathan's blog. Sweet! I am so jealous you are going to Disneyland.I have never been there either.
Your blog looks great and I will give you a shout out on mine.
When you had cut all that hair, you should have donated it to locks of Love. I have really long hair and I am going to be cutting it this month and I am donating it. :)