Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Hey there all. To give a little more information from comments I got yesterday. I haven't been to WDW since 2005. Yeah I know, it's been too long. So there are a lot of attractions that I haven't experienced yet that I am much looking forward to. Let's see there's Expedition Everest (it was still under construction when I was there), the Finding Nemo musical, the new canada film, the Seas with Nemo and Friends, the Laugh floor, the new haunted mansion updates, and probably some other things that I am forgetting. If anyone thinks of anything else let me know. Hopefully we will get lucky and Toy Story Mania will be open by then since they could be holding soft openings as early as April I hear. But last time that we were down we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. What a wonderful resort that was. It was very serene and calm there. It was very nice to just walk around the resort at night. The transportation was surprisingly good there as well. I don't think we waited more than 10 minutes for a bus the whole time we were there. And we had the boat to the Magic Kingdom which was nice. But yeah, can't wait to get down, I'm so excited now that it's official. One of my goals is to get some good night time pictures in and around the parks. So today wallpaper comes all the way from Disneyland Paris. This is the Phantom Manor and I would love to visit this attraction. The theme here is just perfect and very well done. Enjoy and talk to you all later.

1 comment:

[rich] said...

Checked out the links - love the flash wobble :-)

Phantom Manor rocks! Very dark also the Pirates ride there is sweet. But Disney Land Paris is nowhere as great WDW. We've been to Paris lots as it's close, but the WDW gig is the best.