Thursday, February 28, 2008

Night Kingdom and Pictures of 2005 trip


Hey there everyone. I was listening to this weeks Magical Definition podcast with Jim Hill about the Night Kingdom attraction. I found the Orlando Sentinel blog post about it that mentions Jim Hill's article. The article is provided below, you just have to right click and save it to your computer. Also, I am starting to post a couple of pictures from my 2005 trip down to the world. They double as wallpapers so I hope you enjoy. The first is this cool pic of Expedition Everest while it was still under construction. I am probably most excited to ride this ride over all the others I haven't yet experienced. Talk you all later.


2 comments:

Rae! said...

Great picture!!!
The water parks are fun too. Last year was the first time we ever been in the water parks. So fun.

DebWDW said...

Do you like coasters? This one is really something!