Monday, February 18, 2008

Toy Story Mania and the weekend



Hey there everyone. How was the weekend? Mine was alright, just happy to not be at work really. My best friend had a baby girl friday afternoon so my girlfriend and I went up to the hospital to see the new baby (Kaida Lynn). Anyways, I was online looking at stories on the new Toy Story Mania attraction when I came across this photo.  The interactive Mr. Potato Head that will talk to guests is coming along nicely.  From what I hear, one of the most advanced things about this one is that his lips are supposed to move fluently and pronounce every syllable.  That will definitely be a site to see. Also, I'm trying to decide, would you all like to hear the facts and history on Illuminations  (my favorite show on property), Wishes, or Spectromagic? It really doesn't matter to me and I could also just do all three in the coming weeks. Let me know and I hope you are enjoying the blog. Peace

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Hey Jeff those are some cool photos. I can not wait for this ride to open. Toy story is my favorite disney movie.

Rae! said...

Great pics. History, start from the beginning.....