Monday, February 25, 2008

Updates and AK wallpaper

Hey there everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was ok, my little brother turned 19 on the 24th. I also found out that our disney trip has gotten just a bit sweeter. We are staying for 8 days and 7 nights now. How sweet is that? I can't wait to get down there. It's been three years since I was there last and let me tell you, that is way too long. But as always, here is a beautiful wallpaper that I found of the Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom. The color is very good in this picture. Let me know what you guys and gals think and if you have suggestions or requests, let me know, because if I can't find them, I will make them. TTFN!

2 comments:

[rich] said...

Nice picture of the tree :-) Love it's tough to be a bug.

MikeF. said...

Have to say nice pic. It's awesome to hear you are going to disney for 8 days. That ROCKS!