Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow, Ice, and Walt Disney World



Hey there guys. How's everyone doing? I got to drive  into work in a mix of ice and snow this morning. It's 19 degrees outside right now and it's not supposed to stop snowing until tomorrow evening. But you know, I guess it could be worse. So I don't think that I told everyone that my trip to California and to Disneyland got canceled. It's was fun finding that out from my parents. The money just wasn't there so we decided to hold off. But the goods news is, I'm talking everyone into going to WDW now. It's not a for sure thing yet, but we should know within the next month or so. Thinking about staying in the cabins at Fort Wilderness. That would be perfect because there is just enough bed space to fit all five of us. We are going to drive down because let's face it, it's cheaper than flying. We are planning 7 days and 6 nights at my favorite place in the world, Walt Disney World. I really hope that we can do this because not only would it make me feel better about California, but it's definitely maybe a little better. Just because I was looking forward to walking where walt walked. But whatever. I get to finally ride expedition everest. There were still building it when I was there in 2005 (if anyone would like construction photos I have them. And then there's the seas with nemo and friends,  finding nemo the musical, and the laugh floor comedy club. I think that's everything new since the last time I was there. Anyways, here are some Alice wallpapers, these are some of my favorites. If anyone has any tips, tricks, or suggestions about the world, let me know. Thanks. Laters.

2 comments:

Rae! said...

I was told that the Cabins are awesome and it is very quiet compared to the resorts.

You are going to really like Mt Everest!!!!! My kids are not coaster riders but they love the Mountain.
They updated and re done the inside of Space ship earth,Under my photos I posted the pictures.

Keep me posted when you all do plan to come.If enough notice maybe we can meet you in the kingdom.
I like the wall papers.Any on Nightmare before Christmas??

Jeff W said...

Never been to CA. But someday I'll get there. Perhaps a Disneyland Half marathon should be considered.

My wife giggled like a little girl on Everest.

Ask to sit in front and they will pull you aside. The view from up top is amazing. You look right out at Spaceship Earth.