Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A little about me



Here is a little bit about the Dis Hippy.  I am born and raised in St. Louis, MO.  I am 22 years old and my birthday is July 25, 1985.  I just recently cut all of my hair off, 11 inches cut in one day.  It was a very monumental day.  I play the bass guitar, and enjoy music of all kinds.  My disney fan-hood started when I was a child.  We always had disney movies playing when we were kids and made many family vacations down to Walt Disney World. I am now a full on Disney nut.  I recently discovered disney podcasts and now subscribe to 19 different podcasts all about disney.  I am known at work as the "Disney Guy" and my girlfriend calls me a freak.  But you know, whatever, you can't help what you enjoy and what better thing to love than disney. Stayed tuned for more posts and discussions from you friendly Dis Hippy.  

Peace

No comments: