Friday, February 29, 2008

2005 Trip stuff

Hey there all. In preparing for my trip in June, I figured it would be cool if I shared some of my favorite pictures from my trip to wdw in 2005. We stayed and the Wilderness Lodge Resort and I have to tell it was simply wonderful. The whole place had a very peaceful overtone to it. It was a pretty quiet resort and I loved the lobby. It was very well themed and is definitely on my list of favorite resorts. So, speaking of Wilderness Lodge, here is a wallpaper that I took from my stay there. Enjoy. Later.

4 comments:

Rae! said...

very cool!!!

DebWDW said...

The WL was our favorite hotel, until we joined DVC and bought in at the Boardwalk. But we definitely have a soft spot in our hearts for it! I can still remember walking into that lobby the very first time, and the feeling of amazement.

Jeff W said...

Amazing resort, but we have never stayed there. My wife and I enjoyed Whispering Canyon for lunch during Mousefest. Then we took the boat launch to MK. Which was a nice change.

Jeff W said...

Hey being that you live in MO. have you ever been to Marceline?

I am thinking about visiting sometime this spring/summer.