Monday, March 3, 2008

Main Street Station and Food

Hey there everyone. Hope everyone one had a wonderful weekend as I did. Just a couple things today. We were making some plans for dinner reservations for a wdw trip coming up. We are making an ADR for lunch at the Coral Reef for my brother since he is graduating high school this year and that's where he wants to go. Then we are making an ADR for an early dinner at Le Cellier. Other ideas include Tony's in the Magic Kingdom, and pretty much anything else that we come across that sounds good. Suggestions are welcome. Also I have another wallpaper for everyone. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took last time we were down of the Main Street Station. It was a little overcast which meant all the colors of the station come out nicely. Hope you enjoy. Later.

1 comment:

[rich] said...

Sounds like your trip is going to rock! Have you been outside the station at rope drop? It's a good gig!