Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snow Makes Me Want To Be In WDW!


Hey everyone. So it snowed here yesterday, a lot. We got 11 inches where I work and my usually 1 hour drive home turned into a 4 hour ride home. It was not fun. But that just makes me more excited to go down to WDW. I can't wait to be in one of my favorite places at night, Main Street U.S.A. I love the every park any time of the day, but there is something about Main Street at night that I have always loved. But anyways, here is a wonderful picture of just such  a setting. I love having this as my wallpaper because it always makes me smile. Enjoy! Later.

1 comment:

DebWDW said...

I love all of MK at night. You are right, there's something about the lights and music that just makes it magical.

11 inches!!! My husband would just get in the car and start driving south if we got hit with 11 inches!! And he'd take my cat with him.