Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tower of Terror?

So today, it's snowing here in wonderful Missouri. We are supposed to get 3 to 8 inches by about the three o'clock. But whatever, lets get  to the good stuff. So I have to talk to a couple people and see what's going on, some of you should know who you are because you put the idea in my head. I was thinking about having a small meet, maybe with All About the Mouse there, for my first ride on the Tower of Terror. Yeah, I know, I've never ridden it before. But this came up on the boards and some one suggested, I won't name any names (rae), that we meet up and ride it. So that got me thinking, maybe I could talk to Bryan from AATM and see if he wants to kind of sponsor this meet. Just in that he can help get the word out and just to be there to hang out with whatever day we would decide to do it. I don't know. What do you guys think? Could we get a small band of people together for an AATM Hippy Tye-Dye Tower Meet? Let's figure it out. Speaking of the TOT, that is our wallpaper today. I really like this one because it makes the Tower looks so dark yet beautiful. Hope you all enjoy and weigh about a possible meet in June. Later.

No comments: