Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Animal Kingdom and Photos


Hey there everyone. I was going through my pictures from WDW in 2005 and came across some more pictures. This time they are of the tigers in the Pangani Trail. I love their area, you get a nice big view and they have to nice water feature. These are two of my favorite pictures because I got them so close. Again, if anyone has good places that they would like to share for taking pictures of the park, I would love to hear them. I would like to get as many good pictures as I can this trip. Well hope you enjoy these two awesome tigers. Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the additions to your banner!

Rae! said...

Great pics. The sleeping Beauty will be out in October.And 101 not on blu ray yet.

DebWDW said...

I LOVE the tigers! But I'm usually so enthralled watching them, that I forget to take photos!

Actually, I forget to take photos everywhere in the parks, most of the time.