Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Animal Kingdom

Hey there everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed my review of Dalmatians yesterday. I enjoyed doing to research because I was finding things out I didn't know as well. So anyways, on to today. So where is the hardest place to take good pictures in WDW? Kilimanjaro Safaris at the Animal Kingdom is my pick. I mean, that's not counting dark rides and such. Just because your vehicle is almost constantly moving, bumping around, and almost falling off bridges the whole time. But the times you do stop, all you can do is start snapping pictures of anything that might be around you. Usually every time I've been on it, there are always those favorite pictures that you get while riding. This picture is from when we were down in 2005. We stopped right in front of the rocks and I had the end seat on the left side of the vehicle. What do I see straight ahead and about 50 feet out from me than a male lion. He was sleeping on the rocks in the shade and it was just a perfect picture. It was kind of surreal knowing that if that lion really wanted to that he could probably leap in the vehicle with us. But still, it's Disney and they make you feel safe while your in the parks. But I hope that you all enjoy this picture (also wallpaper size) of male african lion in the Animal Kingdom. If anyone has any good photo spots through out the parks, please let me know. I like taking lots of pictures when I'm down. Later.

1 comment:

DebWDW said...

My cat Chatter was in that exact sleeping position last night, but on a bed instead of a rock!