Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's the Little Things That Count

Behold! One of WDW's most advanced free-roaming audio animatronics. They make these ducks look so real! But no, seriously, these ducks are always cool to see in WDW. I mean, not only do we all feel safe roaming around the parks, the animals do to. It's always nice to see ducks and other various animals roaming around in WDW. The last time we were down at the world staying in the Fort Wilderness Cabins (2001), we woke up one morning and on our way out to the parks we found a peacock on the roof of our cabin. It's funny that the little things that you always notice when you are in WDW. Even if it's as simple as a duck, it's just another reason I love going to WDW. Hope you enjoy the picture. Later.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, you're gonna think this is crazy but . . . I had an absolutely amazing moment at Tokyo Disneyland watching an enormous earthworm work its way across a walkway in the central hub. It was like nature was reasserting itself in the midst of the intentionally synthetic environment.

I actually still have a picture of the worm.

And no, I was not on drugs.

DebWDW said...

What a cool thing to find on your roof! I miss the flamingos that used to be over in Epcot. But they probably have a happier life at AK.

Jeff W said...

I bet they eat corn.