Friday, March 7, 2008

Mickey, Walt, and Weekends

Hey everyone. Who's happy it's friday? Me! That's who. I've had a very long week and I'm just glad it's almost over. So I found out that the week we are down at WDW, stars wars weekends start. I'm not sure how to feel about that. It would be very cool to go to, but the crowds are what I'm worried about. I'd like to get there friday and see about getting one the special edition big-figs. But I think my main Studios day will be earlier in the week. I think that would be easier on everyone since the crowds will already be pretty high. So anyways, I found this picture when I was disney site surfing one day. It really reminding me of that picture of Walt drawing in his uncle's shed when he first moved out to California. But that's what I think it's trying to portray so they did a good job. It's a great ode to Mickey Mouse and an even better ode to the man himself, Walt Disney. Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! Star Wars weekend??? What the hell does Star Wars have to do with Disney? Its ok, Im still gonna have fun.

DisHippy said...

My wonderful girlfriend Jenea everyone! And the crowd goes wild!

DebWDW said...

That is a GREAT piece of artwork -- I added it to my collection!
How many days until you are at Disney?

Anonymous said...

i think the first weekend of SWW, matt hochberg is having a dinner somewhere in the stoudios for folks visiting - check it out @ studios central... jennifer has lots of stuff about "SWW @ www.brokehoedown.com - i know what you mean about worrying about crowds, but hey? discoing wookies? c'mon!!!

lisa